Serostim is a new form of human growth hormone important for the development of bones and muscles in an individual.
In most cases, this product is used in adults to anticipate significant AIDS-related weight loss.
In special cases, Serostim 6mg is a drug that is also used for purposes not mentioned in this medication guide.
It is strictly forbidden to use Serostim Serono if you have cancer, diabetic retinopathy or if you are treated for Prader-Willi syndrome and if you are overweight or have severe breathing problems. Serostim price is a medicine that should not be used if you have a serious illness due to lung insufficiency or complications resulting from recent surgery, injury or medical trauma.
Before taking Serostim
You should not use this medication if you are allergic to Serostim for sale or benzyl alcohol, or if you have:
- a serious illness due to lung failure, or complications from recent surgery, injury, or medical trauma;
- active cancer;
- eye problems caused by diabetes (diabetic retinopathy); or
- you are being treated for Prader-Willi syndrome and you are overweight or have severe breathing problems (including sleep apnea).
Tell your doctor if you have ever had:
- cancer (especially during childhood);
- a pituitary gland disorder;
- abnormal curvature of the spine (scoliosis);
- underactive thyroid;
- a head injury or brain tumor; or
- childhood brain cancer and radiation treatment.
For any treatment, Serostim generic should not be used in children. Some brands of somatropin contain a component that can cause serious adverse effects or death in very young infants or preterm infants. Do not give this medicine to a child without the advice of a doctor.
The following brands of somatropin should not harm the unborn baby, including Genotropin, Omnitrope, Saizen and Serostim.
In some cases, it is unclear whether certain other brands of somatropin will harm an unborn baby, including Humatrope, Norditropin, Nutropin, Zomacton and Zorbtive.
If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant, talk to your doctor.
It may not be prudent to breastfeed while using this medication. Ask your doctor about any risk.
Serostim may contain an ingredient that can cause adverse side effects or even death in very young babies or premature infants. Do not give this medicine to a child without the advice of a doctor.