Humatrope Pen is a synthetic form of human growth hormone. This growth hormone was approved for the first time in 1987 in the treatment of children whose growth is slow because they do not produce enough growth hormone by themselves.
Humatrope Pen comes in cartridges of 6 mg, 12 mg and 24 mg for use in a Humatrope Pen injection device. Humatrope Pen is also produced in vials for use with a syringe and needle.
Who is Humatrope Pen for?
Humatrope Cost, is used to treat children who are short or growing slowly because they:
- Do not make enough growth hormone on their own
- Have Turner Syndrome
- Have idiopathic short stature, which means they are shorter than 98.8% of other children of the same age and sex, are growing at a rate not likely to allow them to reach normal adult height, and for whom no other cause of short stature can be found
- Have SHOX deficiency
- Were born smaller than normal for the number of weeks of pregnancy and do not catch up in height by 2 to 4 years of age
Humatrope Lilly is used to treat adults who have growth hormone deficiency that began either in:
- Adulthood (as a result of pituitary disease, hypothalamic disease, surgery, radiation therapy, or trauma); or
- Childhood. Patients treated for growth hormone deficiency in childhood whose bones have stopped growing should be reevaluated to determine if they should continue growth hormone or to buy Humatrope hgh