Genotropin Pen should not be used in patients who have an allergy or adverse reaction to somatropin or any of the other ingredients of Genotropin miniquick. If you have an allergic reaction, see a doctor immediately for more help.
In some cases, patients have developed diabetes mellitus while taking Genotropin Pen. Dosage of antidiabetic drugs will certainly need to be adjusted while you are on growth hormone therapy. Patients should often be checked if a growth hormone is administered together with glucocorticoid treatment and / or other drugs that are similarly treated by the body.
In some cases when taking Genotropin Pen, this growth hormone therapy may increase the risk of new tumor formation in children who have survived cancer, particularly some benign brain tumors. The risk is even higher in patients treated with cranial irradiation. In addition, patients and their doctors must constantly check for skin changes.
Some patients who have been treated with Genotropin Pen have experienced an increase in pressure in the brain, which can lead to headaches and vision problems related to the use of this medication, therefore treatment should be discontinued and reevaluated in these patients. Patients with Turner syndrome and Prader-Willi syndrome are at increased risk of developing increased pressure in the brain.
Regular control of thyroid function should be performed during growth hormone therapy if you Buy Genotropin pen. Thyroid hormone replacement therapy should be initiated or adjusted if necessary in this case.
Patients treated with Genotropin should be periodically monitored for serum cortisol and / or increased glucocorticoid dose.
Indications Genotropin Pen
Pfizer Genotropin Pen for sale is a prescription product for the treatment of growth failure in children:
- Who do not make enough growth hormone on their own. This condition is called growth hormone deficiency (GHD)
- With a genetic condition called Prader-Willi syndrome (PWS). Growth hormone is not right for all children with PWS. Check with your doctor
- Who were born smaller than most other babies born after the same number of weeks of pregnancy. Some of these babies may not show catch-up growth by age 2 years. This condition is called small for gestational age (SGA)
- With a genetic condition called Turner syndrome (TS)
- With idiopathic short stature (ISS), which means that they are shorter than 98.8% of other children of the same age and sex; they are growing at a rate that is not likely to allow them to reach normal adult height and their growth plates have not closed. Other causes of short height should be ruled out. ISS has no known cause
Genotropin pen for sale is a prescription product for the replacement of growth hormone in adults with growth hormone deficiency (GHD) that started either in childhood or as an adult. Before taking Genotropin Pen, your doctor should do tests to be sure you have GHD, as appropriate.