Buy Zomacton Online
Buy Zomacton Online is an artificially synthesized hormone that can replace normal human growth hormone (HGH) secreted in your body. If you suffer from hormonal imbalance this artificial hormone can be used for treatment in adults.
This artificial hormone works very much like the growth hormone naturally produced in your body. Zomacton Price is produced by Ferring Pharmaceuticals, a German company. Its amino acid sequence is very similar to that of human growth hormone (HGH). It is a highly purified composition of which the reconstituted injectable solution has a pH of 7.0 to 9.0.
Zomacton ferring is a prescription medicine whose use must be supervised by a doctor with experience. Zomacton precio mexico is available as subcutaneous injections with a needle or a needle-free device called Zoma-Jet. It comes in 2 dosage of 5g and 10g. This is a white powder and a diluent liquid. The powder is mixed with the diluent fluid to prepare the injection.
Zomacton zomajet is a prescription medicine that contains human growth hormone and is used to treat pediatric patients who:
- are not growing because they do not make enough growth hormone on their own
- have short stature associated with Turner syndrome
- have Idiopathic Short Stature
- have short stature or growth failure in short stature homeobox-containing gene (SHOX) deficiency
- are short stature born small (small for gestational age-SGA) and have not caught up in growth by age 2 to 4 years old
Zomacton is also used for adults who do not make enough growth hormone on their own.
Important Safety Information who should not take this product?
Zomacton is not for:
- Patients who have acute critical illness after open heart or abdominal surgery, multiple accidental trauma, or those with acute respiratory failure due to risk of death
- Pediatric patients with Prader-Willi syndrome who are severely overweight, have sleep apnea or a history of or existing severe breathing problems due to the risk of death
- Patients who have active cancer
- Patients who are allergic to any of the ingredients provided with Zomacton
- Patients with severe visual problems caused by diabetes
- Pediatric patients whose growth plates have closed
WHAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT INFORMATION I SHOULD KNOW ABOUT Zomacton?
- If you have or had cancer as a child as there is an increased risk of getting another tumor. Patients with prior tumors should be monitored for development or recurrence
- Zomacton may decrease insulin sensitivity. Your doctor should check your blood sugar regularly, especially if you have diabetes, pre-diabetes, or risk factors for diabetes
- Increased pressure in the brain has occurred. Tell your doctor if you have any visual changes, headache, nausea, and/or vomiting. You may need to stop treatment. Routine eye exams should be performed
- Serious allergic reactions may occur. Seek prompt medical attention
- Water retention during treatment may occur in adults and may be dose dependent
- Your doctor may need to monitor changes in your blood levels and adjust the dose of your medication if you have hypoadrenalism and are on glucocorticoid replacement therapy
- Thyroid function should be checked periodically. Thyroid hormone replacement may be needed or adjusted after starting on Zomacton
- A fracture in the ball of the hip joint can occur in pediatric patients. Tell your doctor if a limp develops or you have hip or knee pain
- Progression of preexisting scoliosis can occur and should be monitored
- Pancreatitis has been reported. Tell your doctor if you are having abdominal pain especially if you are a pediatric patient
- Zomacton 5 mg comes with a liquid vial (diluent) that contains benzyl alcohol which can cause serious and fatal reactions to a newborn or an infant. Mix with normal saline, instead of the diluent containing benzyl alcohol, when administering to newborns or infants
- Your doctor may adjust the dose of Zomacton or of other medications that you are taking
- If Zomacton 5 mg is needed while pregnant or nursing, it should be mixed with normal saline or use Zomacton 10 mg, which contains a benzyl alcohol-free formulation